Loss of a Spouse
A 1.5-hour seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death.
Tuesday, February 26, from 6:30 – 8pm at St. John Lutheran Church and School.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on:
- What to expect in the days to come
- How to deal with the loneliness
- What to do with your spouse’s belongings
- Why it won’t always hurt this much
- And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Everyone who attends will receive a booklet with over 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
For more information or to register visit https://www.griefshare.org/loss/events/927 or contact Becky at 716-220-8919 or email@example.com
St John Lutheran Church & School - 6950 Ward Rd, North Tonawanda, NY 14120, 716-693-9677
Posted on February 21, 2019 7:58 AM
Are you joining us for a fun night with great prizes?
Meat Raffle Benefiting our Youth is THIS Saturday!
Saturday, February 16, 2019
at St. Johnsburg Firehall
7165 Ward Road, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Come to this night of fun to benefit St. John Lutheran Church youth attending the Youth Gathering in summer of 2019.
Win steaks, chicken, seafood, pork chops, sausage, and more!
- Tickets to attend: $8 in advance/$10 at door
- Tickets for entire freezer of meat + freezer: $5 each. Need not be present to win.
- HUGE Basket raffle and 50/50 raffle, too.
Contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
for tickets & to request reserving a table.
Tickets include pop and beer. Bring your own snacks.
No outside beverages allowed.
Bring your dollar bills and a cooler for your winnings.
Can't wait to see you there!
Posted on February 12, 2019 7:58 AM