Loss of a Spouse
A 1.5-hour seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death.
Tuesday, February 26, from 6:30 – 8pm at St. John Lutheran Church and School.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on:
- What to expect in the days to come
- How to deal with the loneliness
- What to do with your spouse’s belongings
- Why it won’t always hurt this much
- And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Everyone who attends will receive a booklet with over 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
St John Lutheran Church & School - 6950 Ward Rd, North Tonawanda, NY 14120, 716-693-9677