Are you joining us for a fun night with great prizes?
Meat Raffle Benefiting our Youth is THIS Saturday!
Saturday, February 16, 2019
at St. Johnsburg Firehall
7165 Ward Road, North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Come to this night of fun to benefit St. John Lutheran Church youth attending the Youth Gathering in summer of 2019.
Win steaks, chicken, seafood, pork chops, sausage, and more!
- Tickets to attend: $8 in advance/$10 at door
- Tickets for entire freezer of meat + freezer: $5 each. Need not be present to win.
- HUGE Basket raffle and 50/50 raffle, too.
Contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org
for tickets & to request reserving a table.
Tickets include pop and beer. Bring your own snacks.
No outside beverages allowed.
Bring your dollar bills and a cooler for your winnings.
Can't wait to see you there!
Posted on February 12, 2019 7:58 AM
Help and hope as you navigate the Christmas season
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas?
Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
More information click here
Posted on December 12, 2018 7:58 AM